Mirabilandia Beach is a structure that is part of "Mirabilandia".
MiraBeach is well set in the style of a tropical island.
The park consists of a very white beach, mainly composed of silicon, which is not hot and does not stick to the feet. Sun loungers and umbrellas are available while stocks last.
Among the attractions that have made MiraBeach popular:
El Castillo (the very first attraction built in the park): a multi-storey interactive aquatic playground; Rio Angel ("Panoramic" Slow River); Laguna del Sol, a half-moon pool where you can relax, be pampered with hydromassage, listen to Caribbean music and practice Aqua Gym;
Absolutely not to be missed are the adrenaline attractions: the impressive Rio Diablo Master Blaster (the eighty-fourth aquatic to be carried out on two-seater boats) and the Half-Pipe Vuelta Vertigo where, on a wide "U" track, you descend on board of a raft, then twirl back and forth like skilled skinners.
- Los rapidos, a multiplayer slide with rubber dinghies
- Cobra, a freefall slide
- Rumba, a team path inside a tube slide with rubber dinghies
- Bay of the Waves, a swimming pool with waves
- New VIP areas and refreshment points
Mirabeach ticket price at Hotel Azzurroclub:
- individual entrance to the Mirabeach park costs € 19,90 instead of € 23,90;
- adult ticket Mirabilandia + Mirabeach: € 45,90 instead of € 48,80 and is valid for 3 consecutive days;
- child ticket Mirabilandia + Mirabeach: for children between 100 and 140 cm, € 35,90 instead of € 38,80 and is valid for 3 consecutive days;
- FREE children under 100 cm.